Alameda II SR
Valencia / València - Apartment
This flat is very close to the great architectural-cultural complex of the City of Arts and Sciences, integrated in the Turia River Gardens, created by the prestigious Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava. It is a perfect area for pleasant strolls through this green space, with a wide range of restaurants and bars in the surrounding area and being very close to the historical centre of the city.
A rental contract must be signed prior to arrival at the accommodation.
Electricity consumption is included up to 50€ per month, excess electricity consumption will be charged to the tenant.
Independent kitchen (vitroceramic)
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
Map and distances
Metro station - Alameda
Train station - Joaquín Sorolla
Sand beach - Malvarrosa
Airport - Valencia - Manises
- 3/5Value for money
The guest has not left any comments in this review
From the booking date until 15 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Refund of the security deposit by bank transfer is made between 5 and 15 days after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
- The keys must be picked up during the above mentioned hours only.
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|