Discover the best accommodation in the Costa Blanca
View accommodation in the Costa Blanca
Quality holiday rentals in the Costa Blanca
A holiday rental in the Costa Blanca can be the perfect way for those looking for a complete holiday experience, privacy, tranquillity and connection with the environment.
The Costa Blanca is renowned for its beautiful scenery and charming rural villages where you can take a stroll through history. Holiday rentals make it easy for you to discover the wonderful beaches and coves, charming villages, nature and forests, silence and peace, and to completely disconnect from routine.
Holiday rentals allow you to experience the authentic rural life of the Costa Blanca with your family or in groups. You will be able to enjoy the local products and get to know first hand the customs and traditions of the people.
Our recommended accommodation in the Costa Blanca
Fidalsa Lujosa Villa Salinas y Mar
From €301 /night
Fidalsa Relax Piscina tu Refugio
From €137 /night
Fidalsa X Veremos
From €87 /night
Fidalsa Sunny Valley
From €198 /night
Accommodation in Guardamar del segura
Fidalsa Famous Spot
From €192 /night
Fidalsa Mediterranean Beachfront
From €236 /night
Fidalsa Grand Mediterranean Beachfront
From €357 /night
Fidalsa Prime Mediterranean Beachfront
From €357 /night
Accommodation in Orihuela costa
Fidalsa Guardamar Resort
From €104 /night
Beach Time by Fidalsa
From €66 /night
Fidalsa Pacific Beach
From €195 /night
Fidalsa Oh Happy Day
From €66 /night
Discover Costa Blanca
History of Costa Blanca
The Costa Blanca is a coastal region in the province of Alicante in eastern Spain. With more than 200 kilometres of coastline, this area is famous for its white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and very warm and sunny Mediterranean climate. It also boasts stunning natural scenery, historic towns, lively marinas and a wide variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, golf and water sports, making it an ideal destination for families, couples or sports enthusiasts.
The Costa Blanca is also known for its exquisite Mediterranean gastronomy, with typical dishes such as paella and arroz a banda. Visitors can also enjoy an exciting nightlife, including bars, discos and music festivals.
Highlights of the Costa Blanca include the lively coastal towns of Benidorm, Altea, Calpe, Denia and Alicante, as well as the charming fishing villages of Javea, Moraira, Orihuela, Guardamar and Torrevieja.
When is the best time to rent accommodation in the Costa Blanca?
The Costa Blanca is a popular tourist destination all year round due to its mild and sunny Mediterranean climate. However, the best time to visit Costa Blanca depends on your personal preferences and what you want to do during your holiday.
The peak season in the Costa Blanca is from June to August, when temperatures are higher and there are more tourists. During these months, beaches and tourist sites can be more crowded and prices can be higher.
Spring and autumn are considered by many to be the best time to visit the Costa Blanca. During these months, the weather is pleasant, with mild temperatures and fewer tourists.
Winter is the low season in the Costa Blanca and is a good option for those looking to avoid the crowds of tourists and prefer cooler temperatures for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.
What are the best experiences in the Costa Blanca?
- Enjoy the beaches: The Costa Blanca has some of the most beautiful beaches in Spain, from white sandy beaches to rocky coves. We recommend some of them such as; Playa del Postiguet in Alicante, Playa de Levante in Benidorm, Playa de la Granadella in Jávea, and La Fossa beach in Calpe.
- A bit of culture: The Costa Blanca has a rich history that you can explore in places like the old town of Altea, the Almudaina Tower in Denia, the Castle of Santa Barbara in Alicante, and the Archaeological Museum of Alicante.
- Taste the local gastronomy: delicious Mediterranean cuisine, including dishes such as paella, arroz a banda, caldero, seafood and local wines. There are many restaurants and bars where you can try these local flavours.
- Water sports: a paradise for water sports lovers, you can practice activities such as windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle surfing, water skiing, and scuba diving.
- Visit the theme parks: The Costa Blanca has several theme parks and amusement parks, including Terra Mitica in Benidorm, Terra Natura in Benidorm and Murcia, and Aqualandia in Benidorm. These parks are ideal for a fun family day out.
- Take the hiking trails: there are a variety of routes to explore the beautiful natural scenery, from the Serra de Bèrnia in Benissa to the Peñon de Ifach in Calpe.
Enjoy your accommodation in the Costa BlancaView accommodation
The weather in Costa Blanca
Frequently asked questions about accommodation in the Costa Blanca
Which are the most booked accommodations in the Costa Blanca?
What is the average price of booking accommodation in the Costa Blanca?
Which of our accommodations in the Costa Blanca are closest to the sea?
Which accommodations in the Costa Blanca are best suited for families?
Which area has the most accommodation on offer in the Costa Blanca?
The Costa Blanca offers a wide variety of accommodation options in different locations, and the choice of the best area depends on your personal preferences and what you are looking for in your stay. Some of the most outstanding areas are:
- Guardamar del Segura, with its golden sandy beaches and the impressive Natural Park of the Dunes, is a perfect place for nature and sun lovers. Its old town also offers charm and authenticity.
- El Campello is a seaside town with a pleasant promenade lined with restaurants and bars. Its fine sandy beaches are ideal for families, and the marina adds a touch of elegance.
- Orihuela Costa is known for its high quality golf courses and beautiful beaches, such as La Zenia and Punta Prima. The La Zenia Boulevard shopping centre provides shopping and entertainment options.
- Alicante: Alicante perfectly combines city life with the coast. The Castle of Santa Barbara, the cobbled streets of the Barrio de Santa Cruz and the Postiguet beach are some of its attractions.
- Torrevieja is famous for its lively atmosphere and its iconic pink salt lakes, the Salinas de Torrevieja and La Mata. In addition, the Aquopolis Torrevieja water park is a great option for family fun.
Choosing the best area to stay in will depend on your personal preferences, such as proximity to the beach, the type of accommodation you prefer and the atmosphere you are looking for. All of these areas have their own charm and appeal, so you can find the option that best suits your needs on the Costa Blanca.